Taking your nutritional supplement tincture in a glass of water daily can get VERY boring, VERY fast! To combat this, I find that incorporating your daily dose of nutritional supplements in different and unique drink recipes can make this process not so mundane.
When reading further, you will find four ways I incorporate Nutriair Nutritional Supplement Tinctures in four delicious drink recipes.
Nutriair Sleep Tincture
Chamomile Lavender Tea
Our Sleep Tincture is packed packed with supplements all geared to promote a peaceful night of sleep plus it has a natural lavender flavor added to it. The liquid sleep supplement blend contains Melatonin, L-theanine, GABA, Passion Flower Extract, Valerian Root, and Lemon Balm.
So how do I spruce up taking my Nutriair Sleep Tincture nightly? Well, I love to put it in one of my favorite tea recipes of all time, which is a chamomile and lavender sleepy time tea recipe. Combining my Sleep Tincture with this calming and delicious tea is the perfect night cap to a long day.
- 8 ounces almond milk, unsweetened
- 1 tea bag of chamomile lavender herbal tea
- 1 teaspoon of homey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 ml (40 drops) of the Nutriair Sleep Tincture
- Heat almond milk in a saucepan until very hot, but not boiling
- Add bag of chamomile lavender herbal tea to saucepan, let steep for 5-6 minutes
- Remove tea bag from saucepan after steeping
- Pour into teacup or mug
- Sweeten with honey
- Stir in vanilla extract
- Stir in recommended dose of Sleep Tincture
- Drink immediately
Nutriair Focus Tincture
Sparkling Mint Limeade
Taking daily nootropics is important to support mental performance. The Nutriair Focus Tincture is an easy to take, all-natural nootropic supplement that combines six ingredients that are shown to provide all-around brain support. The six key ingredients consist of Vitamin B12, matcha green tea, Acetyl-L-carnitine, Panax Ginseng Extract, and L-theanine.
My go-to recipe is a refreshing sparkling mint limeade that is delicious, tart, and has a hint of a minty mojito flavoring, which perfectly pairs with the Nutriair Focus Tincture.
- 3/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/4 cup packed fresh mint, plus extra for garnish
- 2-1/2 cups club soda (not seltzer or mineral water)
- 2 ml (40 drops) of the Nutriair Focus Tincture
- Combine lime juice, sugar, and fresh mint into a larger cup
- Stir until sugar is dissolved
- Muddle mint in process while stirring
- Refrigerate overnight
- After letting sit in fridge, pour the mixture into a mesh strainer
- Pour limeade into an 8 oz glass filled with ice and add Nutriair Focus Tincture
Nutriair Relax Tincture
Soothing Lemon Ginger Tea
Relaxation is key in life and sometimes you just feel the need to unwind. That's where our Nutriair Relax Tincture comes in handy. It's made of a relaxation supplement blend completely comprised of natural adaptogens to support stress management and provide an uplifted sense of well-being.
A drink that perfectly compliments the lemon flavored taste of the Nutriair Relaxation Tincture is my soothing lemon and ginger tea recipe, which is extremely simple and quick to make.
- 4 cups water
- 1 lemon
- 1 piece of ginger (2-3 inches)
- 2 teaspoons of honey
- 2 ml (40 drops) of Nutriair Relax Tincture
- Bring water to a boil and remove from heat
- Cut lemon and ginger into thin slices and add to hot water
- Steep for 5-10 minutes
- Strain and pour into mug
- Add honey, add Nutriair Relax Tincture, stir, and serve
Nutriair Energy Tincture
Orange Power Smoothie
We all need a little energy boost, and I personally love getting my energy boosts from our Nutriair Energy Tincture. Why? Because this supplement blend is an excellent alternative to caffeine pills, energy drinks, soda, coffee and even pre-workout powders. It's a perfect concoction of B Vitamins (including B12, B5, B6 and B3), Guarana Extract, Ashwagandha Extract, L-Theanine, and Panax Ginseng.
The drink recipe I recommend adding your Energy Tincture is a drink called the "Orange Power Smoothine", which is packed with nutritional goodness and is a great drink to kickstart your morning.
- 2 ripe bananas, peeled
- 4 carrots, scrubbed and trimmed
- 2 apples
- 8 oz of plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup of orange juice
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 ml (40 drops) of Nutriair Energy Tincture
- Blend the bananas, carrots, apples, yogurt, orange juice, lemon juice, salt, ice cubes in a blender until smooth
- Pour into 8 oz glass and add Nutriair Energy Tincture
I hope that you find these drink recipes combined with your Nutriair Tincture delicious like I do. Remember, supplements do not have to be boring and you can spice them up by creating your own drink concoctions. You can put your tincture in practically anything so just have fun with it!